Push BikeTrial it's a original ludic sportive discipline created to iniciate the children since the beginning into the noble spirit of the BikeTrial Sport, and help the kids to get the balance and control of the bicycle, always run by the BikeTrial International Union. This not competitive activity it's dedicated to the children from 2 to the 5 years old.
Push BikeTrial and Push Bike F1 activities was founded in Barcellona the 27 July 2012 on the original rules writed by Mr. Pedro Pì the 20 October 2010 and taken in the BikeTrial International Union during the "Sportive Feast" at the presence of the following international BIU Delegate whom signed a specific act of foundation: Mr. Josep Abant from Catalunya, Mr. Roger Backgreen from Sweden, Mr. Federico Tarchi from Italy, Mr. Fumio Yamamoto from Japan, Mr. Jesùs Medrano from Andorra, Mr. Radim Kakac from Czech Republic, Mr. Marius Molla BIU General Secretary.
Today Push BikeTrial and Push Bike F1 are promoted and protected by BikeTrial International Union.
Push BikeTrial Rules
A new Biketrial discipline concept: “Push—Bike\" category, without pedals. It should be more a feast than anything else for kids from 2 years to 5 years old.
1) The bicycles should be of the Push-bike type (without pedals or by not being provided of anything which can help to move the bicycle on), two wheels to be only moved by the feet. It could be accepted a standard bicycle but without pedals and chain.
2) The Push—Bike category is to be set by two groups:
a) Kid age: Minimum two years old and maximum three and half years old
b) Kid age: Minimum three and half years old and maximum 5 years old.
An age document is to be necessary on issuing the applying form
3) The parents will be able to advise or give instructions to their kids
4) Sections: 10m length (+-2m) x 1 m. width aprox., per section. 4 to 6 sections.
Two or three laps. ( the first lap for training and the other two for the official scoring ).
Natural obstacles or Gymkhana type ones
a) Any error on performing a Gymkhana type section ): 1 point
b) Not to move the bicycle on (stop) for more than a second: 1 point
c) Cry while performing the section: 1 point
d) Move backwards the bicycle more than 2 cm: 2 points
e) Fell down a stick: 3 points
f) Get out from the track (wheel axle out from the section band): 3 points
g) To touch the handlebar on the ground: 3 points
h) To touch the hand on the ground: 3 points
i) To get out from the bicycle (the two feet being on the same side of the bicycle): 3 points.
j) Any help from outside is not allowed otherwise: 3 points (to keep the bicycle in order to avoid any falling down is allowed)
k) The front wheel axle is the part of the bicycle to indicate the entry and out of the section.
l) 3 points as the maximum score per section.
m) Ties: the youngest kid is to have preference.
6) The scoring is to be in charge of a checker selected by the organization. The one to decide the points and not claims are to be accepted.
7) Clothing: Helmet, boots/shoes, (sandals no allowed), long pants, shirts, gloves with covered fingers.
8) Awards: School material, toys, trophies , foot, etc..
Push Bike F1 Rules
The "Push-Bike-F1" is a new modality performed with the kind of bicycles without pedals. Its main goal is to set a \"Sport feast\" towards the kids from 2 to 5 years old.
1) Bicycles: Push~Bike type (bicycles without pedals and by not being provided of anything to help the moving on), two wheels moved only by the feet of the kid. ln case of being a standard bicycle, the pedals should be removed and the chain as well for security
2) The Push-Bike-F1 modality is composed of two groups:
a) Age: Minimum: 2 years old and maximum to 3\'5 years old.
b) Age: Minimum 3\'5 years old and maximum to 5 years old.
The parents must bring an age document on issuing the applying form.
3) The parents will be able to advise, indicate to the kids from what they shall do and from what they should not do.
4) Track: lt must be set on an even surface. Length: 80 to 150m. Width: 2 to 4 m. aprox. A start line and arrival one well underlined.
5) Competition: groups of 4 riders. The starting signal can be the sound of "GO".
Classification: Three laps can be accepted or only one (to pass to the next round). Once the first group has finished, the first 2 kids will be selected for the next one and the rest will be grouped for a new one.
Before the classification, it must be set a lap for trying.
4) Track: It must be set on an even surface. Length: 80 to 150m. Width: 2 to 4 m. aprox. A start line and arrival one well underlined.
5) The start: groups of 4 riders. The signal can be the sound of \"GO\". Three laps accept can be or one to classificatory (to pass to the next round). One lap for practise must do. Once the first group has finished, the first 2 will be selected for the next one and the rest will be grouped for a new one.
6) Scoring: 1 point for the first rider, 2 points for the second and.
7) The checker is to be set by the organization, the only one to determinate the punctuation. And no claims are to be accepted.
8) Equipment: Helmet, bouts/shoes (no sandals), long pants, shirts and gloves (fingers covered).
9) Awards: School material, toys, trophies, etc.
Pere Pi, 20.10.2011